Zippy Chicks is happy to consider consigning your clothing and accessories. We are very selective and accept only clothing which is of quality and in impeccable condition. We reserve the right to reject any article of clothing that we feel does not contribute to the character of the store. The goal of our business is to offer a selection of clothing and accessories of quality therefore creating an atmosphere and outlet for consignor and consumer alike.
- All clothing must be wrinkle-free, on a hanger and be in season, in style and of no need of repairs or cleaning.
- All items are priced to sell by the Zippy Chicks.
- The standard consignment period for an item is 60 days.
- Consigner receives 40% of the selling price, 60% is retained by the store.
- Each consigner is given an account number and a record card which remains on file.
- Clothing and accessories are marked with consigners number and when article sells, the transaction is recorded and credited to the consigners account.
- We keep careful records of each item sold.
- Payment is handled at the store in the following way: Store Credit may be used at anytime. Credits under $25 may be paid in cash at any time. Credits over $25 will be paid by check by management.
Please note: checks are not mailed out unless arrangements have been made otherwise.
Consignments are accepted by appointment for the most specialized, prompt service. We also take walk ins. Call, email or schedule online by clicking on the button below.
Please also read FAQ for further information.