We’re looking for people who love fashion and retail, who want the excitement of a growing company, and who believe that a group of committed and thoughtful people can change the way the women think about recycled fashion.
Currently seeking a highly motivated, fashion-loving individuals with extraordinary people-skills to provide excellent customer service while obtaining maximum sales and maintaining a friendly, professional environment with customers, supervisors, and co-workers. Successful candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that include daytime, weekends and some holiday shifts.
SALES ASSOCIATE (PART-TIME)
Hours are flex-time 15-25 hrs/wk.
- Service and sales related experience/exposure
- A flare for fashion is a MUST!
- Knowledge of clothing brands/labels
- Ability to lift 20 lbs and perform light cleaning tasks
ASSISTANT MANAGER (FLEX-TIME)
Hours are flex-time 30-40 hrs/wk.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer
- Ensures merchandising/display/marketing standards are maintained and that store is consistently replenished.
- Ensures consistent standards of cleanliness, maintenance and organization.
- Responsible for consignment intake and assist in the coordination of all consignment tasks
- Communicates with Owner on inventory levels, markdowns and trends.
- Prioritizes, plans and adjusts schedules and agendas to ensure all business goals are achieved.
- Assist in management of staffing requirements
- Accurately perform all opening and closing procedures in the store and POS system
Service and sales related experience/exposure
A flare for fashion is a MUST!
Knowledge of clothing brands/labels
Ability to lift 20 lbs and perform light cleaning tasks
HOW TO APPLY
By Email: Please email your resume to: email@example.com
In Person: Fill out our application and take it to Zippy Chicks